Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian W Dorman
Dr. Brian W Dorman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McKinleyville, CA, with another office in Eureka, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Dorman is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital - Eureka and Mad River Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian W Dorman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Dorman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Brian W Dorman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian W Dorman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinleyville, CA.