Dr. Brian Dougherty Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Brian Dougherty?

Drive Thru Doctor and Way Over Rated

Posted on April 14th, 2016

I went to see Dr. Dougherty who was highly recommended. He spent less than TWO minutes in the examination room with me before walking out stating he couldn't help me. After getting a second opinion, my health issue certainly falls under his expertise and field(ENT). He demonstrated little to no interest in trying to figure out what my problem was and seems to be a Drive Thru doctor. Perhaps he was and excellent doctor in the past be he certainly has lost interest in doing what's right today. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Waste of my time and money.

Posted on June 13th, 2014

I made the appointment with this physician mostly because I have sleep apnea and need a physician to oversee my CPAP usage. Also, lately I have had allergy symptoms. All he did was tell me to use Nasonex inhaler and see a doctor who treats sleep apnea, stating that ENT's no longer treat this. Why was I given an appointment with him? It was a waste of my time and he should NOT have charged anything for just telling me about Nasonex (I could have found that out from my pharmacist for free). A family member with sleep apnea had been treated by him and recommended him. Will not take advice from him again!

Posted on December 1st, 2010

He took my daughter's tonsils out years ago and I have not taken my other daughter for a hearing problem and now I am going for chronic nasal congestion. He is very knowledgable, listens well. I highly recommend him. His staff was helpful and friendly.

Posted on November 19th, 2017