- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian C Downey MD
Dr. Brian C Downey, MD is a doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. They have 21 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Brian C Downey has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brian C Downey has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Brian C Downey Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Brian C Downey
Dr. Downey graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1998. Dr. Downey works in Boston, MA and 4 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Downey is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton, Brigham & Womens Hospital and Tufts Medical Center.