Dr. Brian Downs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Downs?

Posted on December 24th, 2015

Dr. Brian Downs is a dedicated doctor who really looks out for his patients. Due to being a type II diabetic, it took a while to heal the ulcers (sores) on my legs. If it hadn't been for Dr. Downs, it would have taken longer healing...if my wounds would have heel w/o his and his staff, Sue, Erica, & others devoted their skills to me....

Professional, Caring and Extremely Knowledgeable

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

My elderly mother had a horrible fall and after 38 stitches and staples, she developed a terrible infection. I was referred to the Camarillo Wound Clinic by the Simi Valley Hospital. Dr. Downs cared for my very scared elderly mother for several weeks. He was extremely professional yet so caring. She always knew he was going to make sure he did everything possible to heal her wound. He did exactly that. I would highly recommend Dr. Downs.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Dr. Downs takes the time to actually listen to what you have to say! He does not jump to quick conclusions but listens and interacts patiently and will go out and explore the topic so that he can make the best diagnosis. Rare find in this doctor. I had been to several other doctors that would pat me on the knee and say no, what you have will pass. Finally Dr. Downs took the time to run some tests and sure enough I came back with EBV - He works with you as a partner in your healthcare, which most of the doctors that I have been to do not. They sit as the final authority, no so with this doctor. REFRESHING!!!

Best Bedside Manner

Posted on October 17th, 2008

I would have to say that Dr. Downs is one of the sweetest doctors I have ever met. He spent time with me and had a vast knowledge of my questions. He is a wonderful doctor and recommend him.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017