Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian G Drage has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have never met a doctor or any person that has been so understanding and knowledgeable about my situation. He made me feel like I am not the only one in the world experiencing my situation. He is very personable and I felt extremely comfortable talking to him about things I have never talked about to anyone. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Drage especially if you are conservative and have a hard time letting people into your world.
He is the best Doctor I have ever seen. He is sincere and caring and it seems like he WANTS to help. He evaluates the problem well and gives me the right advice. He spends a lot of time with his patients. It never seems like he is rushing you out of the door. He is the best Doctor and I recommend him to all of my friends and family.
I began seeing Dr. Drage when Dr. Muse (the practice founder) became impossible to schedule. Dr. Drage is terrific, and by far my favorite dr. He's always up on the latest medicine. The office doesn't run as efficiently as I would like, but Dr. Muse is more in charge of that...so I can't blame Drage for it.
22 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1996
St Marys Health Care
Dr. Brian G Drage accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNortheast Montana Health Services, 315 Knapp St, Wolf Point, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian G Drage in this video.
Dr. Brian G Drage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wolf Point, MT.