Dr. Brian Dressler Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Brian Dressler?

Terrible Doctor and office policies

Posted on March 18th, 2012

I had a surgery in the hospital he works in. Of course he was not in my insurance network even though the hospital was. This is something that annoys the heck out me. After back and forth with my insurance company they paid the normal and customary amount. They did not accept this and charged me the $300 difference. Had to fight for a payment plan and then they told me they also charge interest. Something I have never heard of from Doctors or Hospitals. I have thousands in bills the last few years and every single doctor, facility, or hospital took a payment plan interest free. Not this guy be careful! Thief!

Posted on July 14th, 2014