Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian S Dundas MD
Dr. Brian S Dundas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lenox, MA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian S Dundas has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Brian S Dundas has the following 11 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Brian S Dundas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian S Dundas - Posted on July 16th, 2019
I have been with Dr. B.Dundas for 8 months
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian S Dundas - Posted on October 30th, 2018
I had been looking for a great Dr. like him for four years,since I moved to MA..I went through so many could not find that one who understood me and my issues. He has saved my sanity over and over.Helping me discover who I am, weeding through my ugly past that I have let destroy my future and bring some reason to my life.
acted not at all interested. in my problems
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian S Dundas - Posted on June 11th, 2017
14 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Brian S Dundas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brian S Dundas's office for more information.
55 Pittsfield Rd Ste 6B Lenox, MA : (413) 841-0608
Locations & DirectionsBERKSHIRES PSYCHIATRY, 55 Pittsfield Rd Ste 6B, Lenox, MA
Dr. Brian S Dundas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lenox, MA.