Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Duty
Dr. Brian Duty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Portland, OR and New Hyde Park, NY (and 1 other location). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Duty is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Duty has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Brian Duty has the following 2 expertise
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Brian Duty has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Doctor Duty is not only an incredible urologist but he is by far the most incredible doctor. He listens, is compassionate, seeks and finds the answers. He listened to me everytime I had symptoms even though the tests came back negative, and he let me make the call. Come to find out I had stones that were not showing. I would more than recommend him to anyone struggling with urology issues. I wish more doctors practiced the way he does.
Dr. Duty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lenox Hill Hospital
Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
North Shore University Hospital
9 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian Duty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.