Dr. Brian E Black Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brian E Black?

Dr.BLACK saved my son because he was our second opinion. He saved my son from a nightmare we were in...He is the most amazing Doctor we have ever seen. Let me first start off by saying that im so thankful for Dr.Black, because he is always so kind, and helps my son understand what was going on with his knee. His bedside manner is GREAT! He doesn't let us leave his presents with something we don't understand. he's always there for questions, concerns and making sure we leave fully aware of what is going on. My son is super thankful that we got the second opinion from Dr. BLACK. Let me give u a little back story on how we got to see Dr.Black. My son was having knee trouble, so our Family Doctor told us to go see this Dr. Who works for CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF WI... I will at this time leave the Dr. name out of it..But this guys bedside manner was so RUDE THAT HIS NURSE HAD TO APOLOGIZE because she knew that how he was is unacceptable. This guy was suppose to be "one of the best" in Greenfield, Wi. Orthopedics. He's not. He wanted to do surgery on my son FOR SOMETHING HE DIDN'T HAVE.!!!! osteochondritis dissecans. anyways, long story short.. I am so thankful I go in touch with Dr. Black, he took my son in right away, explained he didn't have what the other doctor said he did and my son is back to his normal, fun happy life! Dr. Black. without you amazing work and knowledge you have we wouldn't be where we are today! I am forever grateful for you! Thank you!

Thank you, Dr. Black

I previously reviewed, but vitals took it down, not sure why because it was a rave review... My son plays football, and with that comes injuries. Dr. Black has been our go to ortho. He takes time and listens to his patients and their families. My son needed surgery after one of his injuries. With his expertise and my son's determination and hard work, he was back on the playing field! Another injury took him out of the game a year later and we feared another surgery was needed. In the end surgery was not needed - just some more hard work and monitoring. Thank you Dr. Black for your expertise and care and not being one of those drs who operate because they can.

Dad

Doctor Black has treated and operated on both of my daughters knees and twice each for multiple injuries. We wouldn't consider going anywhere else. He is the best!

Highest Recommendation

Dr. Black was kind, explained everything clearly and was extremely thorough. I give him my highest recommendation.

Thanks Dr. Black, because of the successful back surgery you performed , after diagnosing my son with scoliosis he has his self-esteem back.

Dr. Black treated my son for over 18 years. From birth to adult. He is pretty awesome.

Dr Black was wonderful with my son and found a rare diagnosis that required extensive follow up. He was very thorough, courteous, explained things well, great with my son and I would and have highly recommended him and his staff to anyone who needs children's orthopedic care. When we had a post surgical concern he was on top of it and saw us as soon as we could make to the office and continued his excellent care. I would not go anywhere else if we ever needed care for orthopedics for my children again.

Most wonderful doctor

My five year old son broke elbow about eight months ago. Dr Black and his team gave the most supportive and compationate care I have ever seen or heard of. My son made a complete recovery thanks to Dr. black's skillful surgery and post op care. Since the accident I've spoken to several families whose children were treated by Dr. Black. They all have had great things to say too. I will always be thankful to Dr. Black and his staff.

Top Notch

My daughter Julia is a "sensitive" child. She feels things far more accutely physically and emotionally than other kids. When we learned that Julia had to have a surgical procedure to correct an issue in her foot, my primary concern was the level of her pain after. From start to finish, she had hardly any pain or swelling. She was back on her feet in no time and there were zero complications. Dr. Black is exceptional in his field. He took the time to explain everything and to ensure we understood post op procedures. We are highly satisfied with everything he has done for us! Thank you!!!!

Best Choice

It has been 17 years since I had a full spinal fusion (T6 to L4) by Doctor Black. I've recently ran into other cases like myself, and now see that I truly had one of the best doctors on my side. I am strong and healthy because of Doctor Black and there isn't anyone else I would look back on and say....I wish I would have chosen differently. I am humbled by his work, his integrity, and compassion that he showed throughout my care.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Black has treated my son for 14 years. We have been through several surgery's. He has treated my family with respect, kindness and empathy. His knowledge of needed treatment is always on target. In these many years I have come to depend on him during these trying times. I know we have found the best doctor possible.

Miracle

We saw Dr. Black for a spinal concern; he took the time to LISTEN to additional concerns and was able to diagnose the real problem, the one 8 drs. before him couldn't, and treat it. He changed my daughter's quality of life...we cannot thank him enough!