Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian E Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Brian E Lee has the following 17 expertise
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Weight Loss
- Kidney Cancer
Dr. Brian E Lee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
HE WILL TAKE THE TO LISTEN TO YOU ! HE SPENT 45 MIN. WITH ME AND ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS ! DOCTOR LEE IS ONE OF THE BEST ! IF YOUR HONEST WITH YOUR DOCTOR HE WILL BE HONEST WITH YOU ! HE NEVER ONCE JUDGED ME HE WAS UP FRONT AND HONEST AND BELIEVED ME WHEN I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE PAIN I WAS GOING THROUGH ! I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT DOCTOR LEE AND HIS STAFF THERE JUST GREAT PEOPLE ,
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Dr. Brian E Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLtd Southern Nevada Internists, 4409 S Pecos Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Brian E Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.