Dr. Brian Emm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Emm?

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Best pediatric Doctor hands down! I suggest anyone that is looking for a caring, compassionate, understanding & intelligent doctor for their child should see Dr. Brian Emm. Outstanding doctor on all levels!! !

We love Dr. Emm!

Posted on May 27th, 2015

An amazing doctor who always takes the time to listen. Has a wonderful bedside manner and is always helpful and great with our children. I can't imagine trusting my children's health with anyone else. When my second child was born prematurely, we were seeing another doctor in the practice who didn't really give much advice or care. We switched to Dr. Emm and have been very pleased ever since. He has always listened to us! We can't sing enough praises of him!

We love Dr. Emm!

Posted on March 15th, 2014

We love Dr. Emm. We started seeing him when our first daughter was about 6 months. She is now 4 1/2 and loves to go see Dr. Emm. I love him because he is a real guy who happens to be a doctor. He is a dad and a husband. I am a mother who questions a a great deal of information from doctors. He either has an answer, or if he doesn't, he will research and get back to me. I always feel like he has time for us. But, you have to be prepared with your questions because he is very busy! He works in a very busy office with multiple Dr's. But they are pretty well organized. Most likely if you have an ill child you will probably see one of the colleagues. But in our experiences they have all been very good to work with also. When our second daughter was born, she was 4 weeks early. Her lab work was not good. White blood count was off the charts. Dr.'s couldn't figure out why. Dr. Emm was very concerned. Came in to hospital on his "down" time just to check on us and see how things were going. Made us feel good. Turned out to be nothing as far as he could tell. Baby is 7 months now and doing wonderful! He always reassures me that we are doing a great job as parents. We just love him. We have recommended him to other family members and they take their babies to him also. He is the best!

would DefinitelY recommend

Posted on April 19th, 2013

my daughter was born 5 weeks early and came home on a SmartMonitor for 4 months. he spent a Great deal of time on her, weekly appointments in the beginning, and made me feel Very comfortable being a first time mom. We are now on baby #2 and I hope he has room for another patient because I'd really like them to have the same dr. He was even kind of chosen for us because she came so early so I didn't research my options, but I can't imagine taking her anywhere else now.

Posted on November 20th, 2012

Dr. Emm is a very nice doctor but it seems he does not have enough time for his patients. Dr. Emm always seems like he is in too big of hurry to get to his next patient that he doesn't take the time to listen to his patients or ask questions

Posted on July 13th, 2017