Dr. Brian King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian King?

Brilliant!

Posted on July 7th, 2014

There is absolutely no one in the entire universe who can give a more effective epidural than Brian King. He is a smart, thoughtful, dedicated doctor. My problems are complicated and far too often, doctors not only don't understand what they are, but don't seem to have the intellectual curiosity to pursue it. Not Brian King. He's been involved, either interpreting my MRIs or working with me on pain relief. He's watched the evolution (or in my case, devoluton) of my spine. He can't save me, but he can sure make my life a bit more pleasant.

The epidural King

Posted on September 9th, 2010

I had my epidural done at his office. He doesn't take my insurance but the good doctors rarely do. I am pain free after the injection. Dr. King really did a great job and I am fortunate to have found such a competent Doctor. I give a high recommendation to him and his office.

Posted on October 27th, 2017