Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian P Feehan DO
Dr. Brian P Feehan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Maplewood, NJ, with other offices in Cedar Knolls, NJ and Belleville, NJ . He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Feehan is affiliated with University Hospital (UMDNJ), Virtua Health Of Berlin and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian P Feehan has 3 locations
5 Franklin Ave Ste 302
Belleville, NJ 07109
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian P Feehan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brian P Feehan has the following 18 expertise
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Heart Failure
- Lipid Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Clinical Research
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Vascular Disease
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Varicose Veins
- Unstable Angina
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian P Feehan - Posted on March 20th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian P Feehan - Posted on August 15th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Feehan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Brian P Feehan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian P Feehan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Maplewood, NJ.