Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Ference
Dr. Brian Ference, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Detroit, MI (and 1 other location). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Ference is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Harper University Hospital and Karmanos Cancer Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Ference has 4 locations
4201 Saint Antoine St
Detroit, MI 48201
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian Ference has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Brian Ference has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Ference is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Harper University Hospital
Karmanos Cancer Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
Detroit Receiving Hospital
Detroit Receiving - UHC
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Brian Ference Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brian Ference's office for more information.
18100 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn, MI : (313) 271-0430
4160 John R St Detroit, MI : (313) 745-4083
4201 Saint Antoine St Detroit, MI 48201
35150 Nankin Blvd Westland, MI : (734) 422-4758
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian Ference is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.