Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian A Foley has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brian A Foley has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Brian A Foley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 53
Have been to doctor Foley 4 times---twice te wait time past appointment time was ridiculous. The other two times, after sitting in the waiting room a nurse came out and said he had to leave to tend to heart patients and cancelled the waiting patients appointments. It must be a one doctor office with no contigency plan for emergencies. I will find an office with more than one doctor so if one has to leave on emergency, another can see his patients. Doctor-OK- the way the practice is managed...a big zero
28 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Brian A Foley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian A Foley in this video.
Dr. Brian A Foley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexander City, AL.