Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian W Fortuin
Dr. Brian W Fortuin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fortuin is affiliated with St Lukes Magic Valley Regional Medical Center. Dr. Fortuin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian W Fortuin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
My prior doctor is only doing surgical procedures now so I needed to find a new MD in the group where I went. I discovered Dr. Fortuin and have been very happy with his care. He appears interested and is honest with me about treatments and medications and their side effects. I appreciate his attention to detail and the fact that he takes the time to answer all my questions. I feel that when he's with me; I am the only person on his mind (though I'm sure that's not true!) but he makes me feel that way. I am very pleased with the care he provides and the level of committment he has to helping me overcome some serious health issues (Diabetes, High BP, and High Cholesterol) I can always count on hearing back from him the day I call either directly or through his nurse Tracey and Tracey is the BEST! She's the best nurse I've ever worked with through all these years (56!) She's bright and happy; interested and committed to her patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Fortuin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Brian W Fortuin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Lukes Clinic, 775 Pole Line Rd W Ste 312, Twin Falls, ID
Dr. Brian W Fortuin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.