Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian G Choi
Dr. Brian G Choi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Choi is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Choi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian G Choi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brian G Choi has the following 19 expertise
- Holter monitoring
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Nuclear Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Brian G Choi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian G Choi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Choi is up to date with technology and utilizes it during ofc visit exminations. Thorough in exam, asks probing questions which cause you as the patient to be reflective regarding symptoms, pain, etc. Good listener. Accurate in diagnose and follow up after administration of med to see how its working for you. Timely with follow up to suggest lab work to see if condition has improved or worsen. On my last visit, Dr. Choi was called to hospital for an emergency. He initially came into to the room to inform me of what was going on, staff came in and out to keep me updated on his expected to return from emergency. He returned within 15 mins as said and immediately continued with my office visit. That was the first time that ever happened.I would definitely refer family member(s), friend(s) and/or co-worker(s) to Dr. Choi.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Choi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Brian G Choi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGw Medical Faculty Associates, 2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC
Dr. Brian G Choi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.