Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian G Knight has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM
Showing 5 of 12
This man is a god of a doctor! He helped me through the onset of connective tissue disease, fibromyalgia and early arthritis. I had multi-chemical sensitivities and NOT ONCE did he think or say I was crazy. He took time out to work with me and my problems and surgeries. I regret the day he moved back to Oregon from the teaching hospital in Texas. He has an excellent bedside manner, follows up, and even carried my records in the trunk of his car from looking over them in depth on his weekends at home. I have since worked with some of his students and they always say the absolute best of BRIAN. Thank you, Brian, for getting me through some of the worst of it.
Dr. Knight is extremely good at easing pain and diagnosis. His staff; however, is very slow to respond to urgent calls, requests for follow up with other facilities i.e. MRI's & xrays. Does not act quickly with pharmacies for pain meds (up to 4 days 2 call backs!)nor booking follow up appointments. It's now May; and voice message machine still states it's March! Makes excuses for not responding to you calls like she tried. Even though there is NO message. Does not tell you it took her 2 weeks to contact your insurance, just tells you your insurance is "slow" to respond to her! When you check on things it's clear.
Being an athlete, I get many injuries. I had a very bad knee, and almost got surgery before going to Dr. Knight, who fixed all the pain I had. I heard he did allergy work, and I sent him a friend of mine who was allergic to peanuts, and he cured her of any allergy too! I have always felt that he cared deeply about his patients- and healing them. He is an excellent doctor who I would recommend to anybody.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
36 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Brian G Knight accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network