Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian J Gaffney
Dr. Brian J Gaffney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Utica, NY, with another office in Utica, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gaffney is affiliated with St Elizabeth Medical Center and Faxton-St Luke's Hospital-St Luke's Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian J Gaffney has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Gaffney is what I call a very seasoned professional.He has many years of experience in coronary artery disease. He spends time with you during your visit. He is personable and very down to earth.He has a whole team of specialists who are board-certified in their fields of expertise...He's saved my life... give him a call and you won't regret it....
Dr. Gaffney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1972
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Brian J Gaffney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian J Gaffney in this video.
Dr. Brian J Gaffney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Utica, NY.