Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian J Gallman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 16
I HAD A 4:30 APPT. AND BY 6:00 I WAS STILL IN THE LOBBY WITH 2 PEOPLE AHEAD OF ME! THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME I GO THERE! I ASKED FOR MY CO-PAYMENT BACK AND LEFT. NOW EVEN ASKED ME WHY, NO ONE CALLED ME TO APOLIGIZE OR RE-SCHEDULE. YOU HAVE TO PAY CASH BECAUSE TOO MANY OF HIS PATIENTS HAVE BOUNCED CHECKS. DR. GALLMAN IS A GREAT DR. BUT IT IS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE OF WAITING AND DEALING WITH HE UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF!
We waited to be seen over 2 hours and then rushed thru the appt so the doctor could go to lunch with his nurse; he was distracted to the point of being rude when we asked questions. My time is as valuable as his and common courtesy is a necessity for me wherever I am spending my money. I would never return to this doctor.
Dr. Gallman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Brian J Gallman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian J Gallman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.