Dr. Brian Ganesh Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Brian Ganesh?

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Doctor Ganish has been my doctor for many years he has saved my life at least twice probably more. He is an awsome doctor as well as an awesome and wonderful person

Terrific doctor

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr. Ganesh was my primary care doctor for 10 years prior to my moving out of town. I could not have asked for a better patient advocate nor a more caring physician.

Not impressed! Nice DR, nice Staff

Posted on October 31st, 2012

I saw him for a few years but was not impressed. He's nice and most of the staff as well but he always seems to be preoccupied, doesn't seem to remember anything about me or my case. I don't think he takes time to review my records. The office is very small and cramped. I never saw him on time but always showed up a few minutes early. It was always a minimum of 30 min past my appt time, most of the time it was 45 min or more. He would see me quickly and often said he would be right back but then the aid would come in, give me my scripts and say goodbye, in the meantime I was holding my questions for him. I learned to ask everything before he left the room. He has never been rude, nice guy but he doesn't talk much about what's going on with me or what he's thinking. Just felt like he was doing bare minimum for my care. I hate to say anything bad about him because he's so nice, but I need a really good Dr. As well as nice.

You have to really, really need a dr.

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Paid for Two Visits When Only One Was Done!

Posted on August 31st, 2011

If I am asked if I wouln't mind seeing a nurse practitioner, why should I have to pay for a second visit that never occurred? Is this unethical or insurance fraud?And, why should I have to see this doctor to get a prescription on a monthly basis for a drug I have been taking for about 10 years?Something's wrong here...

Poor Office Operations

Posted on September 15th, 2010

While Dr. Ganesh is a wonderful physician, his support staff is unprofessional. From misplaced records to failure to return phone calls after numerous tries, this office needs to clean house of personnel and start over.

You have got to be kidding me!!

Posted on September 29th, 2009

I am so tired of doctors not listening to the patient. I know what I feel and what is going on in my body. He took no time to see me. I saw his NP, and then waited an hour for him, only to have the nurse come back in and say "Okay we will see you in 6 weeks" He didn't address anything. The only good thing about this office is the front staff.

Love Ganesh

Posted on July 25th, 2009

If you want a doctor that remembers your name by sight, has great bed side manner, cares about you as a person, really listens to you and gives you all the information he can, this doctor has it all. He has been the best doctor I have ever had and both me and my husband see him.

Posted on April 17th, 2017