Dr. Brian S Gendelman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Brian S Gendelman?

Great doctor

Dr.Gendelman is a good doctor. He can diagnose any problem quickly. He is always on time, very professional and friendly. It is easy to get to see him and get a solution and a lot of times results right away.

Great Doctor and Staff

My family has been seen by Dr Gendelman and his staff for a year and 1/2. I am very please with the service and ease of getting in to see Dr Gendelman.

Worried mother

My daughter had been struggling and continues to struggle with intermittent coughing spasms & nothing has been able to keep it under control & at the point where I had been seeing Dr Gendelman I became frustrated with his inability to properly diagnose her. At the last appt I had he told me " well she isn't dead" unacceptable !

Dr. Gendelman is not a very patient doctor. He acts like he has something better to be doing. He is eager to prescribe meds and was pushing the HPV vaccine on my 11 yr old son with scare tactics. When I decided to wait and research this vaccine, he said that I was being naive if I thought boys his age were not fooling around, and that my son could contact genital warts without the vaccine. I will not be returning. My kids deserve a doctor with better ethics and bedside manners.

The office always gets my children in a room within minutes of arriving; usually BEFORE my scheduled appointment time. Dr. Gendelman has always been excellent to me, my husband and our two children. He's a pretty straight talker, so maybe that would come across as rude to someone expecting rainbows and unicorns from a pediatrician, but I appreciate him talking to me in an upfront, professional manner and not talking to down to my children. He has always spent plenty of time to answer all my questions and any questions the kids have.

unacceptable

I have been seeing this group since 2004. Dr. Gendelman has been very rude to me on more than one occasion. He doesn't take his time and isn't very nice. He gave my child the wrong dose of antibiotic one time and he gave him the wrong antibiotic another. I will not be going back!!