Dr. Brian Gerber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Gerber?

smart, helpful and caring

Posted on December 6th, 2017

who cares

Posted on December 5th, 2017

My first thoughts are how did I get so unlucky to be referred to this doctor. There is a right way and a wrong way and a Dr. Gerber way. After my first exam I was told there were no immediate problems and was given a clean bill of health. Unfortunately this was not true, 8 months later I went to a different urologist and was told I had stage 3 muscle invasive cancer in my bladder. I return to Dr. Gerber for a explanation, and he is disturbed I confided in another doctor, thank God I did. So Dr. Gerber wants to start Immunotherapy right away and then remove my bladder and prostate after treatment. By this time I realize it is time to run for my life. After speaking with two oncologists immunotherapy treatment is absurd for cancer that has advanced like mine and started chemotherapy at North Western Cancer Center and 6 months later had my bladder and prostate removed at University of Chicago. I might add Dr. Gerber is in private practice and answers to no one the 9 affilliations to hospitals does not mean he is a good doctor. A word to you cancer victims, a lot of things start happening once you find out you have cancer you do your best to understand and accept what your chances are, Dr. Gerber just adds to the problem. Please do get a second opinion and stay away from Dr. Gerber, Bless you.

Our Thanks

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Once again, I saw Dr. Gerber to have a procedure done to keep my bladder cancer in check. I am always treated with a combination of respect and professionalism by both Dr. Gerber and Dawn. My wife and I are so grateful for the attention and compassion we receive. So thank you both so much. Bill & JoAnn B.

Doctor No

Posted on November 4th, 2017

Save yourself a lot of misery and misdiagnosis and find another urologist. It took another urologist at NW Medicine 5 minutes to tell me I had cancer. If I had stayed with Dr. Gerber I probably would not be alive to write this review. Your Choice!

avoid this Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Finding another urologist might keep you alive this Dr. is not looking out for you.

Posted on August 4th, 2017

I saw Dr. Gerber for the first time today and could not have been more pleased with the visit. He is cordial, professional and takes time to ask questions and listen to answers. He is thorough in trying to find what is CAUSING the problem rather than putting a bandaid on it.

Unable to detect bladder cancer

Posted on June 15th, 2017

After two visits was told I have overactive bladder and possibly an enlarged prostate. Took other urologist to detect bladder cancer and perform emergency surgery. I'm now on cancer treatment 5 months later.

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Thank you Dr Gerber and nurse Dawn for the excellent care you have given me threw the years!

Exceptional Office & Staff

Posted on January 11th, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Gerber for about 8 years, and he's kept my bladder cancer in remission all that time. It's afforded me a lot more time with family and friends and I couldn't appreciate Dr. Gerber and his staff more. Dawn is business-like and compassionate at the same time. She certainly knows her stuff, and I definitely give her a shout-out for both. I thank all of you so very much.

The Most down to earth Doc I know

Posted on June 10th, 2016

All I can say is the few bad reviews I have read are probably the patient being rude and an A-Hole ( you know what I mean many times the customer is the problem). I almost didn't go to Dr. Gerber because of some of these Idiot reviews. I am glad I listened to my neighbor ( who is a patient of his ) and not these Obvious Miserable people writing bad things. I found Dr. Gerber not only to be a great and caring Urologists, but he is also into new cutting age Age management Medicine and Hormonal Replacement. He truly wants his patients to live longer and live healthier. Anybody who actually sits and listens to him can see that.

Don't walk, run away!

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Absolute worst dr experience of my life! Dr Gerber is very nice and competent, but is office staff is extremely rude and down right mean! Stay away from this office! Too many other good options in the area then to have to put up with his office staff.

YAY Dr Gerber and staff!!!!

Posted on April 4th, 2016

I love this Doctor and his staff. Dr. Gerber saved my husbands life. Timely and accurate diagnosis, thorough checkups and Dawn! Dawn gets down to business and knows her business. Some say shes cold and rushes you. Now tell me, do YOU like waiting in the urologists office? I certainly dont. Dr Gerber and his staff will always have my utmost respect and I would recommend them highly to anyone and everyone!