Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian J Gillis has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Brian J Gillis has the following 22 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Rectal Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Anal Gland Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Colon Diverticulum
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
Dr. Brian J Gillis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 89
This is something a lot of people dread but Dr.Gillis and his staff are calm and respectful. They don't make you feel embarassed or ashamed. I was very nervous the first time I went for an appointment and actually put it off much longer than I should have but I once I met Dr. Gillis and the staff I felt a big sigh of relief. I can see why he is such a busy doctor!! You can tell he is very knowledgeable yet professional and take a the time to answer your questions. He truly cares and wants to see you get better. You are not just another number here. Your a patient and they treat you like one which is almost unheard of in todays medical field. I want to thank everyone from the Secretary to the medical assistant to Dr.Gillis for helping me. I'm on the road to recovery finally and I wouldn't trust any other doctor but Dr Gillis with my care!!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Vincent Hospital
Dr. Brian J Gillis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDr Brian J Gillis And Associates, 8 Water St, Oakland, ME
Dr. Brian J Gillis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, ME.