- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian P Gladnick MD
Dr. Brian P Gladnick, MD is a doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and Arlington, VA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Brian P Gladnick has 4 locations
Dr. Brian P Gladnick has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brian P Gladnick has the following 12 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Brian P Gladnick Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Brian P Gladnick
Dr. Gladnick graduated from the Cornell University Medical College in 2009. Dr. Gladnick works in Dallas, TX and 3 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Gladnick is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center and Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.