Dr. Brian Goltry Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Brian Goltry?

Sleep Apnea

Posted on July 14th, 2013

Dr. Goltry appeared to be a pleasant doctor but he avoided answering the questions I had mailed in ahead of appointment. Maybe he was having a bad day but he was rude. My follow up appointment turned out to be with his assisstant so one appointment is all you get with this super doc. His assistant was pleasant but said, "The doctor said to stay on oxygen but if your were 50 (instead of 80) we'd probably do something different." Wasn't that cute? That is Dr. Goltry.

Know your Patient

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

After one year under his care. During my visit he was trying to figure out what the treatment plan he had me on. If I was making any progress. His nurse new more about my status than he did. It was as if he had to be there attending me. So after an year with no results I move on to another doctor and in just 2 months I have seen great progress and improvement with my condition.

Posted on October 16th, 2015