Dr. Brian Gottesman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Gottesman?

great dr

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Dr gottesman was awesome. I was pregnant with my first baby and to big and uncomfortable. I tried everything to get him to induce early. His concern was for the baby and me. He would not induce and I am so great full. Once the baby came at a wopping 8.11, I was so happy he delivered. He was confident which made us first timers feel good. After our healthy daughter was delivered he came to visit each day. We were very pleased with him.

Incredible Doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

I love Dr. Gottesman. He treated me as if I was one of his family members. He fully informed me of what to expect during my pregnancy and what to expect during my delivery. He was a calming factor during my pregnancy. I had spotting during my 8th week, which freaked me out, and he really was very calm which calmed me down and everything ended up being fine. I like that he doesn't overreact to situations. He shows his concern, but done in a way not to upset his patient. I love funny so I loved his bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.

Awesome doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I never met such a great and caring doctor. He was patient and explained everything. I was so impressed with him that I highly recommed him.

Absolutely wonderful

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Dr. Gottesman is AWESOME! He takes the time to sit with you discuss your symptoms and go over a diagnosis. He is light hearted and has a great sense of humor, which I love because it Lightens the awkwardness of a gyn appt or surgery. I wish I had him for all my c-sections, I honestly believe if he wasn't as great as he was, my last delivery would have been ugly... and more life threatening. He cared about the fact of me wanting more kids but gave me the down and dirty facts of the possibility of developing another bleed. Two weeks later, I heard of a girl who died after a csection... her doctro never took the extra precautions of looking around.. made me realize how special Gottesman is.. would refer him over and over!

One of the worst

Posted on December 9th, 2010

I had met with all the OBs/Midwives from the SOCH women's pavillion. Dr. Gottesman was the worst. He has a sick ridiculous sense of humor, joking around about bleeding to death during childbirth and episiotomies. He uses scare tactics to try to get women to induce early. He had no real stats or information for me about the side effects of medicine he was trying to get me to take. And he just looks like a lunatic. I would NOT recommend.

Posted on November 13th, 2010

Dr. Gottesman was great as he "inherited" me as a patient when I was pregnant with my 2nd; which was a high risk since I develop toximia. He has a great sense of humor and went out his way to visit me during my short stays on the materinity ward for monitoring, and while he was not the Dr who delivered me came to see me all 4 days I was in the hospital after to check on me. What a great guy!!

Posted on December 30th, 2016