Dr. Brian M Grimm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian M Grimm?

Thank You for your concern & perserverance

While in Urgent Care, Dr. Grimm made good decisions on tests to be done to determine my problem.( which was a serious gall bladder issue that had gone undiagnosed for years.) He went the extra mile to see that needed surgery got approved and done very quickly. I was impressed with the whole Urgent Care staff & those working in the infusion area.. Sure, it all took hours, but I wasn't the only one being seen. . I am doing well after surgery . Thanks again! I would be switching Doctors if my insurance was accepted by him.

Extremely nice doctor

One of the friendlies doctors I have ever met. Very caring and took his time. Was very careful with my medical need. I would refer anyone to him. He truly was very good.

Dr. Brian M Grimm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmdale, CA.