Dr. Brian Gruber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Gruber?

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Clean efficient office. Dr Gruber is very professional an takes time with each patient. Cinservative approach. Very refferable.

Posted on August 5th, 2016

He really listened to me and I feel the exam was very thorough. He offer options not previously mentioned and so far so good.

Fabulous Doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2016

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Gruber, following him to his practice from the previous practice he was in. After seeing multiple orthopedists in the past, Dr. Gruber is by far the best. Not only does he know his business when it comes to your joints and bones, he has a wonderful disposition. In all the years we have been going to him he is always pleasant and caring and no matter how busy he is, he takes the time necessary to make you feel you are his top priority. Might I add that everyone in the office is also like this from the receptionist to the nurses to the PA, all great people! Somehow 5 stars don't seem like enough!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- extremely confident and knowledge

Posted on March 12th, 2016

Dr. Gruber and staff have successfully taken the fear out of seeking a resolution for my bum shoulder! Dr. Gruber seemed to go above and beyond in diagnosing my medical issue, helping me understand how I got to the point of needing a particular procedure and explaining my options all while making sure that I am comfortable through everything. His knowledge and willingness to spend a good amount of time with me on each visit has truly been life changing! I highly recommend giving him a try when in need of any orthopedic help.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

This office is great Brian is an great surgeon and his assistant Rob is great as well

Excellent doctor!

Posted on March 9th, 2015

The absolute best....

Posted on February 5th, 2015

I've gone to Dr. Gruber for P.R.P. injections, three so far. Had I known that this treatment might negate my need for a ghastly, and expensive rotary cuff tear surgery, I'd have gone to him first. My r.o.m. is better, pain is almost totally gone, he's my "go to" doctor. I'm so happy that I found him, and this procedure. Don't we all want to save money and down time, he's the man.

Great Doctor and Surgeon

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

One of the best orthopedic surgeons I have ever come across. I am 4 weeks post op for a major shoulder and bicep tendon repair; he did a great job. Highly recommend him.

Caring

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

Dr Gruber and his staff are wonderful people. I have been treated for two occasions at different years. He is a knowledgable, caring, and very freindly doctor. He has given me the treatment I have needed and the follows up after the treatment. He is the right doctor for your medical case.

Amazeballs!

Posted on August 28th, 2013

My wait time was long because the office was super duper busy. They were doing the best they could on a really busy Monday. All the other times in the office was never this long of wait. The staff is very efficient, helpful and kind and Dr. Gruber is outstanding. He talked to me, gave me a shot to make me feel better and is following up unlike any other doctor I've seen in the last few weeks. He is simply outstanding. I would, and have recommended him to many and will continue to do so. Thank you Dr. Gruber!

Amazing

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Dr Gruber and his team have been great. They are great at calling you back with the answers to your questions. He takes the time with you and makes sure that you have everything you need after before you leave. The question Follows up after visit, I only gave 3 stars because I have never had a call after a visit to see how things were feeling. But everything else he is amazing with. Top Doc in my books.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind feedback on behalf of the AZ Bone and Joint staff and team. We only hope to empower our patients and help them get back to their active lifestyles, and, after serving the Valley's orthopedic needs for 25 years, we are excited to continue doing so into the future.

MS

Posted on February 5th, 2013

HE WAS VERY POLITE, POSITIVE, AND EXPLAINED ALL OF MY OPTIONS IN GREAT DETAIL...MADE ME FEEL SAFE & SECURE...GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER