Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Brian P Guidry
Brian P Guidry is a Doctor primarily located in Covington, LA. He speaks English.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Guidry was very attentive and worked quickly to resolve my medical emergency. The service he provided was excellent; however, since he works with a group of doctors that do not physically have a local office to speak with about billing, I had a nightmare situation over their billing practices. First, they did bill my primary insurance correctly and received full payment with the exception of the co-insurance amount of $30.46. Secondly, they did not bill my secondary or third insurance providers. They did, however, turn the $30.46 over to the collection agency of HRRG out of Florida. Upon notifying HRRG that the bill had not been submitted correctly, they refused to assist in helping to resolve the situation. The first HRRG agent barely spoke in a Mid-Eastern dialect with horrible English. He finally got tired of talking to me and disconnected. The next representative that I reached at HRRG through a different telephone number was American so there were no communication issues but the agency refused to send the bill back to the physician's billing company to dispute the flawed billing.
When my fibromyalgia was acting up I had to take yet another trip to the emergency department. I been to a lot her to emergency departments over the last couple of years and has never seen a doctor as fine as Dr. Guidry - I absolutely love that rockin cajun accent. when I looked into his big blue eyes I thought I had died and go to heaven, he could tell just by walking in the room that it was my fibromyalgia that was acting up, he recommended that I see a psychiatrist, he figured that would work better than pain medication, and he was right - there aint nobody like Dr. Guidry
Brian P Guidry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions95 Fairway Dr, Covington, LA
Brian P Guidry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.