Dr. Brian Guidry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Guidry?

Great Doctor; Billing Horrible

Posted on May 12th, 2014

Dr. Guidry was very attentive and worked quickly to resolve my medical emergency. The service he provided was excellent; however, since he works with a group of doctors that do not physically have a local office to speak with about billing, I had a nightmare situation over their billing practices. First, they did bill my primary insurance correctly and received full payment with the exception of the co-insurance amount of $30.46. Secondly, they did not bill my secondary or third insurance providers. They did, however, turn the $30.46 over to the collection agency of HRRG out of Florida. Upon notifying HRRG that the bill had not been submitted correctly, they refused to assist in helping to resolve the situation. The first HRRG agent barely spoke in a Mid-Eastern dialect with horrible English. He finally got tired of talking to me and disconnected. The next representative that I reached at HRRG through a different telephone number was American so there were no communication issues but the agency refused to send the bill back to the physician's billing company to dispute the flawed billing.

aint nobody like dr guidry

Posted on August 19th, 2013

When my fibromyalgia was acting up I had to take yet another trip to the emergency department. I been to a lot her to emergency departments over the last couple of years and has never seen a doctor as fine as Dr. Guidry - I absolutely love that rockin cajun accent. when I looked into his big blue eyes I thought I had died and go to heaven, he could tell just by walking in the room that it was my fibromyalgia that was acting up, he recommended that I see a psychiatrist, he figured that would work better than pain medication, and he was right - there aint nobody like Dr. Guidry