Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian V Guz has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Penile Implantation
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Incontinence
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Penile Prostheses
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urethral Cancer
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Testicular Diseases
- Pelvic Pain
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Have been seeing Dr Guz for years. He is hilarious and an expert in his knowledge. Very grateful I was referred to him.
He is the worst and rudest doctor I have ever meet. His only interest was to sell me an expensive surgery and device. He did not look at or care about past medical history, listen to me or answer any questions. I hope others will write honest reviews so that he no longer has the ability to act like a bully in a health care setting.
i have read 2 reviews and disagree. having problems never experienced before was referred to dr guz by my pcp. bottom line i had asked someone from his office to call me to clarify info on pending biopsy. Dr guz called me personally at 7:15 a.m. to clarify and explain. made me feel more at ease and comfortable.
I had to let people know how awful my visit was with his doctor. I was referred because of an insurance change and had been through plenty of tests and prescriptions for a year and a half before him. I am in shock and was scared by the way he yelled at me and told me I wasnt listening to him. He made no sense. He kept repeating that I wasnt listening to him and what he had to offer. He didnt hear me say I have tried all of that he had to offer. He kept heading for the door and was trying to get rid of me. He asked me what I was going to do and I couldnt answer him because I was so upset and started crying. (how did i end up here?)He yelled louder, so loud the people in the hall could hear. Then got right up close in my face and told me that my problem wasnt important because I didnt have cancer and it wasnt serious. It is important to me especially after all the pain, my time spent and a year and a half of trying to get fixed. I would never refer him to anyone unless you like being treated like a dog. He is the worst doctor I have ever been to.
33 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Brian V Guz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Institute Of Urology, 20952 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 200, Saint Clair Shores, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian V Guz in this video.
Dr. Brian V Guz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.