Dr. Brian Guz Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Brian Guz?

Great dr

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Have been seeing Dr Guz for years. He is hilarious and an expert in his knowledge. Very grateful I was referred to him.

The worst Dr I have ever seen

Posted on February 27th, 2015

He is the worst and rudest doctor I have ever meet. His only interest was to sell me an expensive surgery and device. He did not look at or care about past medical history, listen to me or answer any questions. I hope others will write honest reviews so that he no longer has the ability to act like a bully in a health care setting.

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Dr. Guz has wonderful bedside manner and explains everything he will do before he does it. I have been a patient of his since the late 90's and would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring urologist .

review

Posted on April 27th, 2011

i have read 2 reviews and disagree. having problems never experienced before was referred to dr guz by my pcp. bottom line i had asked someone from his office to call me to clarify info on pending biopsy. Dr guz called me personally at 7:15 a.m. to clarify and explain. made me feel more at ease and comfortable.

What is wrong with this man ?!

Posted on November 11th, 2010

I had to let people know how awful my visit was with his doctor. I was referred because of an insurance change and had been through plenty of tests and prescriptions for a year and a half before him. I am in shock and was scared by the way he yelled at me and told me I wasnt listening to him. He made no sense. He kept repeating that I wasnt listening to him and what he had to offer. He didnt hear me say I have tried all of that he had to offer. He kept heading for the door and was trying to get rid of me. He asked me what I was going to do and I couldnt answer him because I was so upset and started crying. (how did i end up here?)He yelled louder, so loud the people in the hall could hear. Then got right up close in my face and told me that my problem wasnt important because I didnt have cancer and it wasnt serious. It is important to me especially after all the pain, my time spent and a year and a half of trying to get fixed. I would never refer him to anyone unless you like being treated like a dog. He is the worst doctor I have ever been to.

Don't waste your time...

Posted on August 28th, 2010

I normally don't write these but my experience with Dr. Guz was so awful that I had to let people know. I went to Dr. Guz because my primary doctor referred me to him. I have a 1.2" testicular mass that is causing me terrible pain and has been for over a month. Dr. Guz asked if I drank alcohol or caffeine to which I replied, "alcohol a few times a YEAR and caffeine a few times a WEEK". He said that's why I'm in pain, from inflammation caused by alcohol and caffeine. He did not prescribe an anti-inflammatory, just told me to take Aleve. I told him I was in excrutiating pain at times, preventing me from walking. He said "You aren't listening to me!" and repeated what he said about taking Aleve. His behavior was very startling. I had taken Darvocet for the pain prescribed to me by my regular Dr and that hardly took away the pain. Dr. Guz had his mind made up about me taking Aleve, no alcohol or caffeine (which I hardly ever drink anyways) and to see me back in 3 weeks. It made no sense, he did not help me at ALL. He was in a hurry to get me out of there even though I spent about 7 minutes with him and waited 2 wks to get an appt with him. It was the worst doctor I've ever been to and I do NOT recommend him. My primary care doctor has been notified and they were apauled by my experience and advised me to get a second opinion, which I'm definitely doing.

Posted on August 19th, 2017