Dr. Brian Harlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Harlin?

thanks

Posted on October 30th, 2017

He helped me with a complicated issue that no one else could figure out.

No instructions given after procedure

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Dr. Harlin did a procedure to my husband a week ago. After the procedure my husband asked what to expect, what to eat, how to behave. The reply was that nothing special is needed and he can go to work right away. Husband returned home from the procedure in semi-unconscious state, had a week of agonizing pain. I found on internet that my husband’s response to the procedure is not abnormal; we had to figure out ourselves what medicine and how much to take in order to go thru the ordeal. I don’t understand why the doctor could not give printed instructions and prescriptions. I consider sending my husband home without information on what to expect is unprofessional behavior.

Excellent doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2015

I went through a difficult experience with a difficult pathology and Dr Harlin made the experience a smooth process and we have had a great result. I trust him and have referred my family members for him to take care of.

Posted on March 9th, 2014

Dr. Harlin seems like a nice person and correctly diagnosed me, but I did not trust him. He did NOT have a great bedside manner and was actually quite unprofessional. I was upset because he did not discuss alternative existing procedures with me that were statistically more effective and could be a more efficient resolution to my problem. He failed to give me a careful estimate of recovery time, demonstrating a lack of empathy for his patients. When I asked questions, he did not give me rational answers, but made inappropriate jokes that were just plain patronizing, and I had to press him for an explanation. His office staff with the exception of one employee was rude - when I called with additional questions or asked about paperwork, I was given attitude. He also never called me back with test results. Awful experience - would never go back.

Unhelpful

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Such a bad experience with the billing. I had a colonoscopy performed which was incorrectly billed by the doctor to the insurance company. When I spoke to the Doctor he was totally unwilling to help with correcting the issue. I would never go back to Dr Harlin to have any work down.

I highly recommend Dr. Harlin

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Dr. Harlin is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to everyone. He is very concerned about his patients and explains everything clearly. The office is extremely clean and the staff is helpful .

A first rate physician

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

Dr Harlin has performed two colonoscopies for me; I felt no discomfort during or after either procedure, and was happy with the results on both occasions. I admit I was rather nervous, especially for the first one, but Dr. Harlin put me immediately at ease, addressed all of my concerns, and was very easy to talk to. He's a nice guy and un muy buen doctor.

Worst Experience Ever

Posted on February 13th, 2011

I was seen by another doctor in Dr. Harlin's office who performed a procedure on me and I called the emergency line when I was in extreme pain. Apparently, my doctor wasn't available and Dr. Harlin was on call. Instead of listening to my symptoms, Dr. Harlin proceeded to reprimand me for calling him and bothering him at 12:30am at night. I have never had a doctor yell at me for being in pain and for asking them to do their job. I am still in pain but will not be going back to Dr. Harlin or anyone else in Dr. Harlin's office.

Professional and Patient

Posted on September 30th, 2010

I found Dr. Harlin extremely professional and very patient in explaining the diagnosis and course of treatment.

Posted on July 20th, 2010

Dr. Harlan has performed two surgeries for unassociated problems and three colonoscopies for me. The procedures and results were without discomfort, painless and, in each case, resulted in complete resolution of the diagnosis. I wouldn't have anyone else operate on me in this area of specialization.

Getting through a difficult time.

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

Dr. Harlin is a gifted surgeon,and a down to earth, compassionate, and extremely thorough physician who I found to be highly dedicated to the welfare of his patients. He answered all of my questions, whether or not they were always pertinent, and helped me immensely in dealing with my illness. Yes, the office staff could be a little more polite, but I have noticed some improvement in attitude on my last couple of visits. In short, I cannot recommend Dr. Harlin highly enough to anyone dealing with a colorectal problem.

Excellent healthcare

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

I haven't seen him in one year and he still took 20 minutes out of his schedule to call me back in Los Angeles and answer some of my questions. Caring, excellent, and patient doctor. He specializes in fistula care and is open to experimenting with new available procedures.Please don't be turned off by his secretaries--they are patronizing, moody, and curt. They just need to take a Xanax and call it a day. Still, I highly recommended Dr. Harlin.