Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian P Hearon has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Approximately two years ago, I was admitted to Fry Hospital from the emergency room by Dr.Brian Hearon.He did a heart catherization nd diagonosed my case as a fibrillation,but having a strong heart.Since then I have been on Warfarin daily . I see Dr Hearon once a year and have my medication checked about twice a month at the Cardiology Center. I have found Dr. Hearon thorough,friendly, kind,kind and interested in my health.
Dr. Hearon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Bowman Gray School Of Medicine
Dr. Brian P Hearon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Physician Corporation, 1771 Tate Blvd SE Ste 201, Hickory, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian P Hearon in this video.
Dr. Brian P Hearon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hickory, NC.