Have you seen Dr. Brian P Hearon?

He done my heart cath at Frye hospitalhospital...very nice and felt very comfortable with him and the staff during my procedure..

Retired school principal

Approximately two years ago, I was admitted to Fry Hospital from the emergency room by Dr.Brian Hearon.He did a heart catherization nd diagonosed my case as a fibrillation,but having a strong heart.Since then I have been on Warfarin daily . I see Dr Hearon once a year and have my medication checked about twice a month at the Cardiology Center. I have found Dr. Hearon thorough,friendly, kind,kind and interested in my health.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Brian P Hearon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hickory, NC.

Dr. Brian P Hearon Is this you?