Dr. Brian Hoff Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Brian Hoff?

My name is the exact same name as one his patients that wrote a raving review on him. I went to high school with Dr Hoff. I don't believe that he just happen to have a patient with the exact same name as me (Allen James Coley). I truly believe the good Dr made the review up and used my name. I also strongly believe the review the made him look very bad is right on. Because when he still lived by me near Chicago IL. He worked at a strip club and used to date them. When he left he took with him a friend of ours' girl friend who just happen to be a stripper. I'm only telling you this because I don't appreciate him using my name falsely. Other then that I have no reason to make him look bad because when he lived here we were the best of friends and he always treated me with respect and as a good friend. I I courage to call me so I can elaborate on the comments I just made. My phone number is 1(618)516-3812. Ask Dr. Hoff if he knows me and then watch his eyes because although his mouth may lie his eyes and reactions won't be able to lie about it. Please call me, I can even put you in touch with the guy whom he stole the stripper girl friend from and took with him to your area.

The most unprofessional Doctor I have ever seen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off this guy came in the room and smelled of liquor really bad which was a little disturbing. He barely checked me out at all, I told him I had been running a fever with bad stomach pain and he said it was no big deal and was probably the flu and to go home and take Ibuprophen and drink a lot of liquids.He didnt even order any tests or even put a hand on me. He then started making small talk with me asking me what I do for a living and where I like to hang out etc. He then tells me his wife is an ex stripper or prostitute or something,Im thinking to my self what does this have to do with my ER visit ? He ended up just sending me home with nothing, no tests, no presciptions, nothing. I went to a different ER the next day with more stomach pain and was given tests and x-rays and i was told I had a massive kidney stone, I was admitted and had surgery for it. what a joke this Dr. Hoff was, I will file the appropriate complaints and cotact a lawyer. All I can say is if you value your life stay away from DR. Hoff.

Truth