Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian L Hohertz
Dr. Brian L Hohertz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hohertz is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital and North Metro Medical Center. Dr. Hohertz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian L Hohertz has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Brian L Hohertz has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Brian L Hohertz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian L Hohertz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
The waiting room can always be a nightmare in the ER. I was glad however when I finally got to see Dr. Hohertz. He was very pleasant and patient. He listened to my lungs and did a full health check up. Something that I was not accustomed too when visiting an ER. I was glad that he was the doctor to take care of me. The Car Wreak was scary enough. Having a caring doctor was a blessing. Thank you UAMS for having Doctors like Dr. Hohertz on Staff.
Nobody wants to have to go to the ER, but if you do, this is the kind of doctor you want. He was able to diagnose me and took time to explain it as well. Dr Hohertz has an excellent bedside manner. I'd been to several other doctors before seeing him. He had a student doctor that he taught about my case. I wish he had his own clinic.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hohertz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Brian L Hohertz accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Arkansas Medical Center, 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Brian L Hohertz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.