Dr. Brian D Hopkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian D Hopkins?

Negligent treatment

While performing cystoscopy he found tumors,but failed to include this information in his patient summary . Failed to do biopsy. Had to seek treatment from another uroligist who found the tumors again and then performed bladder cancer surgery

dr hopkins is a excellent dr

Very rude and unprofessional office staff! I have never experience such a snooty staff. Do not go to this doctor!

Dr Hopkins was my urologist He just disappeared from Pacific Urology. What gives.

BEST UROLOGIST IN CCC

OK, so this is a bit of a unusual review , because I'm NOT actually giving Pacific Urology (where Dr. Brian Hopkins used to work) 5 stars. I want to give 5 stars to DR. BRIAN HOPKINS as an individual Dr. I also want to say that he is NO LONGER affiliated with Pacific Urology, but will soon be practicing somewhere. As SOON as he is set up, he will let us ALL know. He still has hospital privledges & is on staff at BOTH hospitals, has not had any ethic or malpractice issues in his career and this new venture for him has NOTHING to do with his work ethics or practices at all. He is an amazing Dr. who has been caring for my father for 2 years now. My father is an 86 year old with Alzheimer's & is on blood thinners. Dr. Hopkins got him in right away to put in a supra-pubic catheter, which we have had since 9/2013. He's performed other small surgeries for my father, but he is ALWAYS available for me & has taken care of any bleeding issues & monitored my father's care during the duration of his treatment. There is a fine line between making decisions for an Alzheimer elderly patient with a DNR & knowing when to treat something that is treatable. Dr. Hopkins has a wonderful demeanor & has explained everything from what's going on presently, his suggestions as to a treatment plan going forward & what I can/should expect. I have spoken with him & told him I will follow him anywhere (within reason, but you get the point). If you need a good urologist in the future, keep him in mind. He's currently setting up a website & we'll try to keep you updated & apprised on his FB page so you can find him when you need to & he gets situated. The road in caring for my father has not been an easy one, but Dr. Hopkins has handled it with kindness, caring & exceptional professionalism. I am very grateful to him for all he's done for my Father.

Very informed and explained treatment tions

Excellent Dr. Very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Best Surgeon Ever

Great doctor.........but.

I don't question his skill as a doctor but his willingness to communicate with me could be improved, in my opinion. I don't appreciate being kept in the dark about my treatments. Long wait times are another problem.

Excellent Doctor

Sound Advice

I came to see Dr. Hopkins for a second opinion. I recently was diagnosed with prostate cancer and needed to find a doctor I trusted - someone who knows what they were talking about. I found my guy!

WOW... What a Great Speaker

I went to the Men's Health talk at John Muir Hospital tonight with my husband. We learned a lot from Dr. Hopkins - he really knows a lot about prostate cancer treatments. Now I feel comfortable having my husband see him - instead of dreading our appointment with him, we are looking forward to it.