Dr. Brian Hoyt Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian Hoyt?

He helped save my life

Posted on October 7th, 2017

I had been sick for a couple months, I went to my gynecologist and he totally ignored my concerns and sent me on my way. Two weeks later I wound up in the emergency room and Dr. Hoyt was my attending physician. After a few tests I wondered what was taking awhile to get back with me..... Dr. Hoyt was on the phone at 3 AM with a top cancer oncologist in Vancouver Washington. He came into my room and told me “Mrs. Street, you have a very large mass on your right ovary. I have already called the best cancer oncologist around and he will see you today.” I remember getting tears and telling my husband “I’ve got cancer”. After I left the emergency room I went home for a few hours and then my husband and two adult kids drove me to Vancouver. There I met my oncologist who told me that my tumor was coming out that day! 12 hours after my tumor being found, thanks to Dr. Hoyt I was connected with Dr. Rushing.....my new oncologist. A basketball sized, 35 lb tumor was removed. Chemo followed and here I am 3 years later. My journey was made positive no thanks to Dr. Saraf my Ex gynecologist..., but thanks to two men who cared so much and gave their all to help me survive one of the deadliest cancers! Dr. Brian Hoyt and Dr. Scott Rushing thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you’ve done to help me still be here to love my family and my beautiful grandsons! I truly can’t thank you enough!!!!!

Posted on August 1st, 2017