Dr. Brian A Hyman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian A Hyman?

Positive influence, calm demeanor

I'm sure there are other patients with more critical needs than me, but he makes you feel you are the only person he is interested in. For sure, neurology is a grand puzzle especially to the stroke patient who can't figure out where those rotten little clots come from. Leave the puzzle to Dr. Hyman.

Appointment process unworkable

I can't review Dr. Hyman professionally, because I wasn't able to make a timely appointment for an acute problem. If you call, you get bumped to a call center. The call center can't make appointments with patients - you need to have your GP make the appointment for you, so expect some serious delays coupled with an extended game of phone tag as you try to match your calendar with Dr. Hyman's. The call center was able to tell me he's booked 3 months ahead though. I looked elsewhere.

migraines

I have been seeing Dr. Hyman for over a year now to treat my severe migraines. I can understand that we haven't found the right treatment for me yet, but he refuses to prescribe me the only medications that make the pain bearable. I had a lot of faith in him as a doctor but I'm losing it and thinking about finding a new doc. I am failing the third medication to prevent migraines he has tried me on. I just want to get back to my life and work. I think it is great that some doctors are cautious about certain meds, but to not give them when you patient is in severe pain is too far

Dr. Brian A Hyman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near State College, PA.