Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian D Kelly has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
Showing 5 of 9
This is the most mediocre cardiologist I've had the displeasure of meeting. I requested a second opinion from another doctor and he found all of Dr. Brian Kelly diagnoses to be totally wrong!! When I questioned Dr. Kelly about this he dismissed the other doctor's opinion as if that doctor was an "incompetent full". His exact words. Never going back to him again. Do not recommend this guy to anyone.
Dr. Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Brian D Kelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Intervention Pa, 1900 N Mills Ave Ste 102, Orlando, FL
Dr. Brian D Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.