Dr. Brian J Levine Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Brian J Levine?

Last general surgeon you'll ever want to see

Dr. Levine is exceptional! It's evident that he GENUINELY cares about his patients. I've had a recurring issue that there are in office procedures for, which I've had done other times by other doctors. He highly recommended that I not put myself through it again, though he involved me in the decision as I've already done it multiple times and know how it goes. It was basically like a bandaid on a gaping wound. He was right, of course. The surgery he recommended, after healing finished up, was a legitimate fix. He considered all aspects of my needs from my schedule, to everything involved in recovery and making sure I was as comfortable as possible. He also advised me and provided me with what was necessary to avoid the issue repeating, as much as possible. Overall, you just can't find better care. Don't waste time going elsewhere.