Dr. Brian J Reagan Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian J Reagan?

I am really pleased with Dr. Reagan. I went to him to get implants because about 20 years I got a breast reduction with another doctor who took too much and left me unhappy with my shape. And then as a result of having kids, it worsened and I became flat. Dr. Reagan was really welcoming and listened to what it was that I wanted. He made me feel comfortable and told me this surgery was something he could definitely perform. Since I was having a second surgery, he used the incision site from my reduction so I'd have less scarring. He put in silicon implants with anchors. I'm very happy with the results. I also didn't have much pain. Dr. Reagan gave me his direct line in case I had any questions or problems. You never see that today. I'd recommend Dr. Reagan to anyone.

Dr. Reagan was recommended to me by 2 of my friends and I am very happy with the surgeries I have had done. Dr. Reagan is professional, thorough, experienced and kind. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a wonderful plastic surgeon.

a new life

My life has changed since Dr. Reagan did my face lift. people say I look twenty years younger!

Dr. Brian J Reagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.