Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian J Roberts has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Brian J Roberts has the following 8 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Brian J Roberts has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian J Roberts is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I have frequent uti. Whenever I try to get hold of someone to ask about leaving a specimen at Murrells Inlet, no one helps me. The answering nurse just switches me to triage nurse. As usual, I do not get a call after 3 messages. I was very anxious to have testing begin today as I know the results take a while, and I am in discomfort or worse waiting for call or any relief. When I do see Dr. Roberts, he is quite thorough, but this service is horrible.
Dr. Roberts needs to learn to meet his commitments. I've had more than one appointment in which he was a no show. I have no interest in paying his very high prices & being forced to see a Physician's Assistant. Of course they always give you the emergency excuse but when you add 1+1 and it = 7 , you just don't buy it. His staff has zero respect for a patients time.
26 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Brian J Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGrand Strand Urology, 823 82nd Pkwy, Myrtle Beach, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian J Roberts in this video.
Dr. Brian J Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.