2.7

Highly Dissatisfied

Awful treatment

The doctor I went to yesterday referred me to Dermatolagist today. He was so rude to me laughing at me telling me it was all in my head. I've never been treated that way in my life :-( I left in tear s

Wicked Smart Dr, who talks fast

I trust Dr. Williams; uber smart! The moment I walked into his office, he noticed redness on my scalp, which was one of the reasons I went to him, but I didn't disclose it. He also identified a cancerous melanoma on my face and caught it in time before it became a big issue. He knows his stuff. While he talks quickly, I felt like he spent quality time with me answering my questions and walking me through what to expect. I recommend him to my friends. He sees many members of my family.

Friendly and caring

I've been going to Dr. Williams for several years. He and his staff is friendly and caring. The front desk girls are usually very busy but always take care of me with a smile. Dr. Williams assistants are very knowledgeable and take the time to answer my questions and concerns. Dr. Williams, himself, does business with a smile and a great sense of humor. My first visit to him was with concerns of a skin cancer. I didn't have insurance so he worked out a very doable payment arrangement. My most recent visit was just yesterday and everything was the same; still caring, still friendly, still funny. Thank you Dr. Williams and staff for making me feel like a valuable patient.

I did not have a good experience at all. Every visit felt like he was very blunt, quick and speed talking so he could cram in as many patients as possible. He recommended a certain procedure and told me there would be no down time to recover. Well it took 6 agonizing weeks to recover and I couldn't even work. The wound wasn't healing and after 3 visits back to him with no results, I finally went to another doctor who gave me totally different instructions and it healed right up. The new doctor didn't think the procedure he recommended should have ever happened.

Dr. Brian J Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Midvale, UT.