Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Brian D Jackson
Dr. Brian D Jackson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with CHI St Vincent Hot Springs (formerly Mercy Hospital Hot Springs). Dr. Jackson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian D Jackson has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Brian D Jackson has the following 10 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Brian D Jackson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian D Jackson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
We will always use Dr. J! He is sweet and patient with us. My granddaughter who normally doesn't like men, loves him. His office staff and nurses are warm and kind. You don't always find that in some Dr's offices. I would recommend him to anyone looking for or needing a doctor of his profession.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jackson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Le Bonheur Childrens Hospital
Dr. Brian D Jackson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJACKSON ALLERGY & ASTHMA CLINIC, 151 Harmony Park, Hot Springs National Park, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian D Jackson, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Hot Springs National Park, AR, in this video.
Dr. Brian D Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.