Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian C Jameson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
Showing 5 of 12
The first time I saw the doctor it was a four month wait. Only for a consult before having osteoporosis injection. Then a two month wait for the injection. I was told to call in Setember to make appt for next injection (in Janiary). Am now told it will be 5 month wait for appt. - who l owls how long before appt for injection?
RUN!!! Go Elsewhere. This guy and his staff display a lack of courtesy and caring that I have never encountered at another physician's office. The nurses respond with anger when you call for test results - after weeks of waiting! The Dr. himself finds 5 weeks to be an acceptable amount of time to read an MRI. We were lied to regarding a denial of coverage for a test that they never submitted for - then 2 months later - they wanted to do the test. After all the waiting, when we finally got results, he admitted that there was no Interventional Radiologist or Neurosurgeon with any experience with the necessary procedures in the Geisinger system and that we should wait for another month or two for someone he was hoping would transfer from the Cleveland Clinic. Run. Go Elsewhere.
16 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Brian C Jameson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, 675 Baltimore Dr, Wilkes Barre, PA
Dr. Brian C Jameson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.