Dr. Brian T Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian T Johnson?

Best Dermatologist!

Saw Dr. Johnson who is absolutely wonderful. Figured out what skin issue I had after having seen many previous Dermatologists. Not an easy appt. to get but that is because he is considered the best in New Port Richey and I now know why. Everyone I know has seen him and there is no one else they recommend. Would highly recommend!!! I am also a Registered Nurse and my recommendation came from my Family Physician.

Complete SCAM! Just want your $$$$$. Left Scars on my Face and Preformed Un Necessary Procedures. After the Exam when I told them I would have the VA look into there recommendation. They Told me it was Cover by Insurance and that the Procedures had been Approved, by my Insurance. Needless to say I am receiving all sorts of UNPAID Invoices to remove moles that were Benign and had been on the Back of my head and face since BIRTH. Elaine in the Accounting Office is nothing short of Condescending and Rude. I now have SCARS on my Face and over $350 in Un Necessary Bills. Never did Actually Meet Dr. Johnson. Or any Dr. for that matter.

Epertise !

Great & knowledgeable.

I have been to a few Dermatologist and have not been impressed. Dr. Johnson is the one for me. Very informative, takes the time to explain. Highly recommend.

Best I've ever had speaking as a patient, both Dr. Johnson and his friendly and talented staff.