Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian K Flowers has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Brian K Flowers has the following 10 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
Showing 5 of 7
I saw Dr. Flowers for sinus issues. As it turns out, I have allergies. When I asked him if allergies could be causing my problems, he acted like I had smacked him. He acted so offended and just became more rude as the appointment went on. I have told all my friends and family of my bad experience. He needs a major attitude adjustment.
Dr. Brian Flowers is an excellent doctor with a great "bedside manner." He's a superb surgeon, enjoys humor, and knows how to accurately diagnose what is wrong (in contrast with merely prescribing a shelf full of antibiotics and carelessly moving onto the next patient). I've been very pleased so far with Dr. Flowers.
32 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Brian K Flowers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsYork Ent Associates, 924 Colonial Ave Ste E, York, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian K Flowers in this video.
Dr. Brian K Flowers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.